Consultant for Unaccompanied Refugee Minors Program
Download the full description here.
The consultant will report to the Sr. Director of Children and Family Services and work closely with the Program Manager and other leaders within the program and agency. The VP of Transitional Services along with aforementioned staff will review final recommendations and reports. Additionally, progress reports on any action plans implemented as result of recommendations will shared with the program funder the MA Department of Children and Family Services.
ESTIMATE OF TIME\DAYS
- Project to be completed within a 6 week period and not to exceed 140 hours
- Orientation\Program Review 1 day
- Desk\File\Systems reviews 2-3 days
- Program Staff\Stake holder interviews 2-3 days
- Post Review Reporting\Recommendations 1 day