We listen to you and respect your family’s needs.
Ascentria strives to make good matches between foster parents and foster children and then provide the ongoing support needed to make the match work.
Foster parenting is a challenge and blessing!
- highly skilled case managers called "Family Specialists" who make weekly visits, assist with advice, services, and counseling
- regular, ongoing training. Most trainings are free for foster care providers
- emergency on-call support, 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- generous financial reimbursement for each day a child is cared for in your home
- regular “respite” which allows periodic breaks for both you and your foster child
- regular activities for you to meet other foster parents for fun, support and advice
Contact us for more information on how Ascentria can help you become a successful foster parent.
Ascentria services nearby
Ruth House Teen Living
261 Sheep Davis Road, A-1, Concord, NH 03301
- Phone: 508.580.5773; Fax: 508.580.2273
What We Do
FOSTER FAMILIES NEEDED!
We offer free no obligation information sessions!
If interested in learning more about foster care, please sign up here
130 Liberty Street, Unit 7
Brockton, Massachusetts 02301
Phone: 508.580.6716 ext 401
Interested in learning more about becoming a foster parent? Click here
261 Sheep Davis Road, A-1
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
Toll Free: 1.800.244.8119