Services for New Americans helps new neighbors from around the world to resettle and transition to new lives.
At Ascentria Care Alliance, we believe welcoming new neigbors from other parts of the world reaffirms our American values. Welcoming, inclusive communities foster prosperity for all. Long-time residents are encouraged to share their knowledge with newcomers, and refugees and immigrants share new ideas, perspectives and skills, as well. Refugees, asylum seekers, and other immigrants follow different paths to the U.S., but once here, they help enrich local communities.
Ascentria Care Alliance is resettling families and individuals throughout Western and Central Massachusetts, as well as the Southern New Hampshire area. Your help is needed to ensure that they have the resources they need to access legal aid, housing, and living essentials.
Ascentria Care Alliance is committed to:
- Providing the highest quality services throughout resettlement;
- Fostering self-sufficiency of refugee and immigrant families;
- Educating the community about the refugee and immigrant experience;
- Partnering with volunteers and the community to support new neighbors;
- Advocating for the rights, health and well-being of our new neighbors; and,
- Collaborating with businesses to support local economic development.