Through an estate or planned gift, you can help ensure a vital future for Ascentria Care Alliance and those we serve. There are several ways to support our clients and programs through your planning:
Will and Living Trust Bequests
- Include Ascentria Care Alliance in your will or living trust.
- You can bequeath a specific dollar amount or a percentage of your estate.
- Your bequest is deductible for federal estate tax purposes to the full extent allowed by law.
Suggested Language: I hereby give, devise and bequeath to Ascentria Care Alliance, a non-profit public benefit corporation located at 11 Shattuck Street, Worcester, MA 01605, _____ percent of my estate (or, the sum of $_____).
Life Insurance Policies and IRAs
- Name Ascentria Care Alliance as the beneficiary of an IRA or insurance policy.
- IRAs usually require some form of tax payment when funds are distributed, but by naming Ascentria Care Alliance as the beneficiary, taxes are avoided since we are a non-profit organization.
Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Establish a charitable remainder trust and provide yourself, or your designated beneficiaries, with an annual income, usually for life, with the remainder of the donated assets benefiting Ascentria Care Alliance at maturity.
- Charitable trusts offer the donor potential gift and estate tax benefits.
Brook Farm Society
- If you have made a commitment to a planned gift, you automatically qualify as a Brook Farm Society member; simply advise us of your plans.
- Ascentria recognizes and honors the generosity and vision of planned giving donors through our Brook Farm Society, named after our first program founded in 1871.
- The Brook Farm Society ensures that our mission is perpetuated by means of charitable giving.
- Brook Farm Society membership involves no dues or obligations of any kind, and you may give anonymously.
Please dowload and complete the Declaration of Intent and contact us to confirm that you have remembered Ascentria in your estate plans.
Planned Giving and Bequests
Questions about estate planning? Please contact our Development professionals.
Information you need when contacting your estate planner
Download a brochure
Legal Name: Ascentria Care Alliance
Address: 11 Shattuck Street,
Suite 300, Worcester, MA 01605
Federal Tax ID: 04-2496563