In-Home Care helps provide peace of mind.
As a trusted nonprofit serving families since 2003, we are dedicated to customized assistance that enriches lives and helps maintain greater independence and safety.
In-Home Care is a licensed Home Health Care agency that offers comprehensive, non-medical personal care services to homebound individuals or those with a disability living in New Hampshire.
- Assistance with non-medical personal care and daily activities in your home (details below)
- Visits from 2 to 12 hours
- Availability 7 days a week
- The opportunity to meet your caregiver before visits begin
- Caregivers who are pre-screened, bonded and covered by Ascentria Workers Compensation insurance
- Medicaid and private payment options including long term care insurance
We are happy to meet at your convenience and without obligation to help determine the best personalized services for you.
In-Home Care can support you or your loved ones with the following assistance:
- Meals assistance
- Medication reminders
- Recreational activities
- Bathing and personal care
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Transportation to appointments
- Mail assistance and organization
- Exercises, as instructed by a doctor, nurse or therapist
- Additional non-medical services supervised by our registered nurse
For more information about In-Home Care Services, please email us
or call us at 1.603.224.3010