Services for New Americans helps new neighbors from around the world to resettle and transition to new lives.
At Ascentria Care Alliance, we believe welcoming refugees and immigrants reaffirms our American values. To learn more about our services or get involved, contact: MA: 774.243.3100 (Worcester)
, 413.562.6015 (West Springfield)
, and NH: 603.224.8111 (Concord)
Ascentria Care Alliance is about to resettle Afghan families throughout Western and Central Massachusetts, as well as the Concord, New Hampshire area. Your help is needed to ensure that they have the resources they need to access legal aid, housing, and living essentials.
Learn How You Can Help Afghans
Ascentria Care Alliance is committed to:
- providing the highest quality services throughout resettlement;
- fostering self-sufficiency of refugee and immigrant families;
- educating the community about the refugee and immigrant experience;
- partnering with volunteers and the community to support new neighbors;
- advocating for the rights, health and well-being of our new neighbors; and,
- collaborating with businesses to support local economic development.
Ascentria Services for New Americans is affiliated with:
Sign up for our newsletter for refugee and immigration updates